Sat, 02 Jul|
Green Door Community Room, Unit Z
Presentation of the Working Medium
Weekend Course to increase your confidence demonstrating on the platform and within 1-2-1's
Time & Location
02 Jul 2022, 09:00 BST – 03 Jul 2022, 16:00 BST
Green Door Community Room, Unit Z, 11 Davenport St, Stoke-on-Trent ST6 4LJ, UK
About the Event
Saturday 2nd July 2022 9-5pm and Sunday 3rd July 10-4pm
Being a working medium is more than communion with Spirit, it's also about presentation, speaking and working with the public. There are many marvellous mediums that shy away from sharing their gift publicly due to fear and uncertainty within other areas.
You are the mediums of tomorrow - Spirit needs YOU!
Nicola Neal invite you to a weekend of empowerment and self-discovery
Your weekend will include exercises, scenarios, hints, and tips from two international mediums that have over 40's years' working experience between them.
Weekend Course Content including;
- physical and verbal presentation, including how to frame sensitive information
- how to engage your audience
- do's and don'ts of the platform and 1-2-1's
- educating the sitter
- how to handle the heckler and awkward clients
- the appropriate legislation involved within mediumship
- understanding the church service
- how to place the communicator including double recipients and double communicators
- different ways of working with a communicator and recipient (going direct vs creating the link first)
Please note the following;
- this course is suitable for the medium that's either working publicly, would like to or are about to. Must be able to connect and maintain a connection with Spirit for evidential purposes.
- Please note - this weekend is unsuitable for absolute beginners
- Class size is capped to 20 people. If full, a waiting list system will be operated.
- Class cost includes a light morning and afternoon tea (water, tea, coffee and light snacks.)
- We share driveway and carpark access with 21st Century Gym, 11 Davenport St, Stoke-on-Trent ST6 4LJ. Kindly use this for your navigation.
- Lunch - There is a cafe close by at West Port Lake otherwise please bring your own
- Please note that if accommodation is required, this is to be booked directly with a hotel of your choice - we suggest Premier Inn - Newcastle under Lyme or Travel Lodge - Talke
Pres. of the Working Medium WE
+£1.63 service fee
Your place includes morning and afternoon tea. There is a cafe close by at West Port Lake along with an Aldi on the main road. All accommodation bookings and event/travel insurance are the responsibility of the student. There are numerous hotels in the area; we suggest Premier Inn at Newcastle under Lyme, or Travel Lodge Talke. Both are around 6 miles from Stoke on Trent train station
+£1.63 service fee0